I love our members
So much that I canâ€™t help but
Write really bad haiku.
Okay, so maybe my poetry skills arenâ€™t that great, but I really do love all of the MASS MoCA members. Your support helps us continue our mission of commissioning, facilitating, and exhibiting the best and most cutting-edge contemporary art. To show our appreciation in non-lyrical form, we invite you to MEMBER APPRECIATION DAY!
On Saturday, September 27th weâ€™re offering all kinds of great discounts and activities for members to say thank you for supporting us. Members can:
- Bring a friend for free! Show your friends how great the MASS MoCA galleries are. Each member can bring one guest for free gallery admission.
- Attend an artist talk! Artist Alexis Rockman, whose painting South is featured in the current Badlands exhibit, will talk about his work and its relation to the environment. 2 pm. FREE for members; $5 for not-yet members. Tickets are required from the Box Office (413.MoCA.111).
- Get a performance preview! At noon, hear artist-in-residence Nick Brooke give a short explanation of his Time and Motion Study, which will be given as a work-in-progress showing at 8 pm in the Hunter Center.
- Save more at the store! Get 20% off at Hardware: The MASS MoCA Store and stock up on all your favorite toys, books, jewelry and more inspired by contemporary art.
- Save more on a snack! Receive 20% off at MASS MoCA cafĂ© Lickety Split. Nothing hits the spot after a day in the galleries like their Harrellâ€™s ice cream. Or enjoy drinks, lunch, or baked goods.
- Take the kids on a tour! At 11 am take a free tour specially designed for kids and families.
- Learn more about the art! Take a free gallery tour and learn more about the art on display. Tours will be available at noon, 1 pm, 4 pm, and 5 pm.
I hope to see you there! If I run into you I might just compose a spontaneous haiku about my undying love for members.
Extremely sincerely yours,